- 2 - White Steel Target Paint Cans
- 1 - Can-Gun
- 1 - Silicone Spray Can
- 1 - Compressed Air Can
- 50 - Large Gun & Optic Swabs
- 300 - Dry Cleaning Pads
- 6 - Knuckles Hand & Tool Cleaning Towels
- 6 - Lens Cleaning Towelettes
- 1 - Range Box
White Steel Target Paint
Formulated for steel targets. Covers quickly. Fast drying. Protects from rust. Environmentally compliant.
Steel Target Paint comes in a 16 ounce aerosol can with over a full pound of paint in the can. Use our magnetic target templates to create bright, colorful and contrasting target zones on steel plates, gongs, etc. The colors also allow match directors to color-code scenarios during competition stages. For long-distance shooting, these colors can be combined for optimum visibility. Other custom colors are available.
The perfect paint for steel targets. Steel Target Paint covers surfaces quickly and dries fast! This unique, water-based formula protects steel targets from rust and oxidation. Steel Target Paint was designed for shooting ranges, shooting clubs, parks and private ranges and for match competition. Common enamel paints dry slow and have typically 40% less paint in the can than Steel Target Paint. Steel Target Paint lays down a matte finish which diffuses sunlight and mirage. We also have Target Stencils available. To protect steel targets and stands from rust, use Red Oxide Primer Paint as a base coat before painting with Steel Target Paint.
Steel Target Paint has the following benefits over other paints found on hardware store shelves:
- 16 oz of paint fill vs 10-12 oz found in hardware store paint.
- Very high resin/solids content for maximum coverage and visibility.
- High flow button sprays out fast for quick coverage.
- Water-based formula for environmental concerns.
NOTE: Due to the high resin/solids content, it is important to invert the can after spraying and give it two or three quick shots to clear the valve button to keep from clogging.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
An economy, Award-Winning, Spray Can Tool that fits on the Steel Target Paint aerosol spray cans.
The easy to use CAN-GUN’s ergonomic handle and trigger design provides complete control over the amount, speed, and direction of the can’s contents. The CAN-GUN provides professional results, while eliminating finger fatigue and messy fingers! Steel Target Paint NOT included.
To Install: "Nose" first into top of can.
Push firmly until seated.
To Remove: Push bottom of handle towards can.
An excellent silicone blend (2%) that lubricates, waterproofs, and protects metal and non-metal surfaces with a thin, non-corrosive, and non-staining film. A great lubricant and protectant for firearm parts, molds, motor bearings, linkages, tools, meters, locks, switches, and other equipment. Temperature working range: -40°F to 400°F.
Use SILICONE SPRAY to lubricate, waterproof, and protect a variety of surfaces including:
- Firearm parts
- Belt drives
- Coin operated phones
- Mold release
- Motor bearings
- Nylon bushings
- Rubber bushing
- This colorless, odorless product lubricates, waterproofs, and protects metal and non-metal surfaces with a thin, nonstaining film of silicone.
- SILICONE SPRAY is an excellent lubricant and protectant for firearm parts, molds, motor bearings, linkages, tools, meters, locks, and other equipment.
- The low surface tension of SILICONE SPRAY results in excellent coverage and deep penetration for metal and non-metal surfaces. It is non-corrosive and non-staining. Because this lubricant does NOT harden, it minimizes development of corrosion.
- This exceptional lubricant remains effective at temperatures ranging from -40°F to 400°F.
Features & Benefits
|Spray is clean, colorless, and odorless
|Pleasant and easy to use
|Safe for use on metal and non-metal tools and equipment
|Save money by using a single product to clean and protect many surfaces
|Minimizes development of corrosion
|Dielectric strength of 21,000 Volts
RAINBOW AIR is safe for use on all electronic equipment, optical surfaces, and precision instruments for removing dust particles or moisture. Leaves no residue. Plastic extension tube on each can for precise application in hard-to-reach cracks and crevices in central offices and other areas.
Use RAINBOW AIR to clean electronics and fine points including:
- Fiber Optics
- Protector Wells in Connecting Blocks
- Terminating Connectors
- Test Equipment
- Use this exceptionally pure high-pressure duster when cleaning electronics, fiber optics, and other sensitive surfaces. RAINBOW AIR is compatible with plastics and sensitive electronic equipment.
- RAINBOW AIR in non-corrosive making it safe for use on plastics and other sensitive surfaces. Do not spray upside down. The liquid released when sprayed upside down is flammable.
- Environmentally safe RAINBOW AIR contains no CFCs or HCFCs, yet the powerful cleaning action of RAINBOW AIR delivers up to 70 psi at 77 degrees F.
- RAINBOW AIR is an excellent companion product to be used with the entire line of Rainbow Fiber Optic products to clean many types of sensitive equipment.
Features & Benefits
|Delivers up to 70 psi at 77 degrees F
|Powerful cleaning action
|NO CFCs, HCFCs, or other ozone-depleting substances
|Safe for use on plastics
|.001% moisture content
|Minimizes spotting and films on optical surfaces
Large Gun & Optic Swabs
Lint-free, non-abrasive foam tipped swabs, designed for soft brushing of delicate surfaces and accessibility into small, hard-to-reach areas. Ideal for cleaning internal gun parts and optics.
Click on photo below to read the Review Article from John Holbrook at Thru My Lens:
Dry Cleaning Pads
Lint-free, non-abrasive 4" x 4" dry pad used for cleaning optical surfaces, precision instruments, tools, gun parts and electronic equipment.
Knuckles Hand & Tool Cleaning Towels
Knuckles Individual Hand Cleaner Towels are specially formulated to dissolve and absorb dirty contaminants from hands, tools, and equipment. The towels are textured on one side allowing the user to scrub embedded, tough-to-clean contaminants such as cable filling compounds, icky PIC, c-cement, tar, asphalt, heavy greases, etc. The other side is smooth which works to trap and absorb the cleaner and dirty contaminants back into the towel, leaving hands, tools, and equipment surfaces clean. Tested safe on rubber goods.
These shop-size, durable towels quickly remove tough-to-clean substances including:
- Cable Jelly
- Heavy Grease
- Icky PIC
- Painted Surfaces
Knuckles Individual Hand Cleaner Towels are specially formulated to dissolve and absorb dirty contaminants from hands, tools, and equipment.
Knuckles Individual Hand Cleaner Towels are rough and abrasive on one side allowing the user to scrub embedded, tough-to-clean contaminants such as cable filling compounds, icky PIC, c-cement, tar, asphalt, heavy greases, etc. However, the other side is smooth which works to trap and absorb the cleaner and dirty contaminants back into the towel, leaving hands, tools, and equipment surfaces clean.
Each light and portable dispensing bucket contains 80 shop-sized, ready-to-use, pre-moistened towels.
Knuckles Individual Hand Cleaner Towels will NOT harm rubber lineman's gloves.
Features and Benefits
|Superior hand, tool, and equipment cleaner
|Removes most contaminants found in utility and telecom industries
|A single product cleans hands, tools, and other equipment in one easy step
|Compatible with rubber goods
|Will NOT break down dielectric rating or values
Lens Cleaning Towelettes
Lens Cleaning Towelettes are safe to clean:
- Safety Glasses
- Safety Goggles
- Computer Screens
- Lens Cleaning Towelettes provide excellent cleaning with no streaking. Each 5" x 8" individually wrapped towelette is permeated with an anti-static and anti-fog formula.
- For use on glass, plastic, or polycarbonate safety goggles, shields, glasses, and computer screens.
- Lens Cleaning Towelettes contain no silicone, so it is safe to use on special coated lenses.
- Convenient packaging fits perfect in tool boxes, tool bags, pockets, and glove compartments.
Features & Benefits
|Contains no silicone
|Safe for use on special coated lenses
|Individually wrapped towelette
|No need to carry a cleaning cloth or towel which may harm glasses
Contains no silicone
5" x 8" individually wrapped towelette
Orange, ".50 Cal" sized Ammo Box. Fits multiple cans of Steel Target Paint and other shooting range supplies.
Also a great way to store bulk or boxed ammo. It's all plastic design is lighter in weight than the .50 caliber US Military Surplus Ammo Can. Transferring ammo to and from the range, just became a little easier! Ideal for ammo storage.
Molded out of rugged polypropylene plastic, these comfortably handled ammo cans will hold up to some pretty harsh treatment. Utilizing tongue and groove O-Ring seal system for a superior water-resistant seal, this ".50 Cal" can is designed to fit the same amount of bulk ammo storage as the original. A heavy-duty dual latching system makes for a better seal and less likely to open accidentally. Double padlock tabs (padlocks not included) along with molded-in stacking ridges, make these solid containers the perfect solution to so many storage needs.
Inside Dimensions: 5.8” L x 11” W x 7.2” H
Outside Dimensions: 7.4” L x 13.5” W x 8.5” H