RAINBOW AIR is safe for use on all electronic equipment, optical surfaces, and precision instruments for removing dust particles or moisture. Leaves no residue. Plastic extension tube on each can for precise application in hard-to-reach cracks and crevices in central offices and other areas.
Use RAINBOW AIR to clean electronics and fine points including:
- Fiber Optics
- Protector Wells in Connecting Blocks
- Terminating Connectors
- Test Equipment
- Use this exceptionally pure high-pressure duster when cleaning electronics, fiber optics, and other sensitive surfaces. RAINBOW AIR is compatible with plastics and sensitive electronic equipment.
- RAINBOW AIR in non-corrosive making it safe for use on plastics and other sensitive surfaces. Do not spray upside down. The liquid released when sprayed upside down is flammable.
- Environmentally safe RAINBOW AIR contains no CFCs or HCFCs, yet the powerful cleaning action of RAINBOW AIR delivers up to 70 psi at 77 degrees F.
- RAINBOW AIR is an excellent companion product to be used with the entire line of Rainbow Fiber Optic products to clean many types of sensitive equipment.
Features & Benefits
|Delivers up to 70 psi at 77 degrees F||Powerful cleaning action|
|NO CFCs, HCFCs, or other ozone-depleting substances||Environmentally friendly|
|Non-abrasive||Safe for use on plastics|
|.001% moisture content||Minimizes spotting and films on optical surfaces|